HOW TO FIND US
Location and arrival
The Apart Wechner is located in Kappl, Tyrol, Austria, only a 3-minute drive from the village center in a wonderfully quiet and sunny location with a breathtaking view. The lifestyle and ski metropolis of Ischgl is only 10 km away.
Tyrol – Austria
Arrival via Germany:
- over the Fernpass – Imst – Landeck – exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- via Kufstein – Innsbruck – Landeck – exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Across Lake Constance – Feldkirch – Arlberg – Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl exit
Arrival via Italy:
- via the Brenner – Innsbruck – Landeck – exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- over the Reschenpass – Nauders – Landeck – exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Arrival via Switzerland:
- via Feldkirch – Arlberg – exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Leave the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) at the Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl exit. Drive into Paznaun towards Kappl. It is another 15 km to Kappl.
Please note that you need a motorway vignette for Austrian motorways. These are available in all Austrian and border gas stations.
Attention: The Silvretta-High Alpine Road is only passable in the summer months!
From the airport
The closest airport is Innsbruck (INN). From here you can take the train or bus via Landeck and Paznaun to Kappl.
Take the train to Landeck-Zams train station and then the 260 bus to Kappl. The bus journey usually takes around 40 minutes.
If you arrive by train or plane, we recommend that you reserve your taxi in advance.